Preventing hunger: change economic policy
Nature 479, 472–473 (24 November 2011)
Simply giving people food is not enough to prevent famine, says Peter Rosset. Instead, we need to overhaul the policies that have upended the food supply.
The global food system is broken. The number of hungry and undernourished people in the world hovers at around 1 billion1 and the past few years have seen both worldwide food riots as well as epidemics of obesity and diabetes.
Articles by this author
- Interview with the Students of EDUCAR
- Direitos Humanos no Brasil 2016
- Las recetas no funcionan, lo que se propone son principios
- Brazil campaigners hail court decision canceling large land deal
- The “Engine of Economic Growth”: An Overview of Private Investment Policies, Trends, and Projects in Cambodia