Global Campaign to End Violence against Women
Via Campesina International, by means of this booklet, hopes to encourage debate and reflection concerning a subject that unfortunately is part of the daily life of many women all around the world: the phenomenon violence against women, systematically silenced, naturalized and made invisible by capitalist patriarchic society.
This material gives continuity to the Global Campaign to End Violence against Women that was launched by Via Campesina in 2008. This booklet will guide discussions in our meetings and educational processes related to this theme. It also serves as the foundation for our daily actions and struggles to end violence against women.
titre documents joints
Articles by this author
- Interview with the Students of EDUCAR
- Direitos Humanos no Brasil 2016
- Las recetas no funcionan, lo que se propone son principios
- Brazil campaigners hail court decision canceling large land deal
- The “Engine of Economic Growth”: An Overview of Private Investment Policies, Trends, and Projects in Cambodia