Agroecological revolution : The Farmer-to-Farmer Movement of the ANAP in Cuba
This book documents the experiences encountered during the implementation of agroecology and sustainable agriculture in rural economies and cooperatives in Cuba.
It comes at a time that is not only important but also critical in the worldwide struggle of the peasantry and all who persistently struggle for food sovereignty and the defense of our natural resources. As a synthesis of the Cuban peasant’s experience and documentation of this vanguard movement to promote an develop agroecoloy , it can be used and adopted by peasant organizations around the world.
titre documents joints
Articles by this author
- Brazil campaigners hail court decision canceling large land deal
- The “Engine of Economic Growth”: An Overview of Private Investment Policies, Trends, and Projects in Cambodia
- Agroecología, territorio, recampesinización y movimientos sociales
- International Financial Capital Targets Farmland in Brazil
- Educación, Resistencia y Movimientos Sociales: la práxis educativo-política de los Sin Tierra y de los Zapatistas